The list will never be complete and we are always seeking to update our inventory.
We encourage you to visit the site regularly and send us your links to add to this section.
- NEW: A requiem for impact? Prof James Wilsdon – Wonkhe Blog, 27 January 2020.
- NEW: To improve the global evidence ecosystem we need to listen to the Global South. Ruth Stewart, Harsha Dayal, Laurenz Langer and Carina van Rooyen – London School of Economics Impact Blog, 14th Jan 2020
- NEW: Sir Peter Gluckman: Science in a global perspective – challenges ahead, University of Bergen Address 14 October 2019
- NEW: Webinar [Audio only]: Partnerships for Small Island Developing States: Webinar for the Scientific Community – International Science Council, 4th Sept 2019
- NEW: Gobiernos deben considerar la evidencia científica en sus decisiones [Spanish] – Prof Carlos Abeledo, El Tiempo, 2nd Sept 2019
- Scientists must link up with political leaders – Zakri Abdul Hamid, New Strait Times, 7th July 2019
- Translating evidence to policy: principles and practice – Sir Peter Gluckman Presentation to LifeCycle Consortium meeting – Copenhagen, May 2019
- Europe the rule-maker: European Union is filling a leadership void on the global stage – Prof James Wilsdon and Prof Sarah de Rijcke, May 2019
- A Royal Society of Canada Position Paper: Next Steps for Sustainable Science Advice in Canada, December 2018
- Sir Peter Gluckman in Research Professional: How to fill the science-shaped hole in global policymaking, 6th December 2018.
- Nature: A 100th birthday wish: uphold academic freedom in dark times. 26 November 2018.
- Rt Hon. Helen Clark: Keynote Address at INGSA 2018 Conference, Tokyo, November 2018.
- Sir Peter Gluckman: Opening remarks at INGSA 2018 Conference, Tokyo, November 2018.
- Sir Peter Gluckman: Science advice, public policy and the post-truth dynamic Address to Global Evaluation and Implementation Summit, October 2018.
- E. William Colglazier: Science Diplomacy and Future Worlds. Editorial published on Science & Diplomacy (http://www.sciencediplomacy.org), September 2018.
- Sir Peter Gluckman: Science has a key role in providing understanding as a basis for strategy. Article in BusinessLive South Africa, August 2018.
- Sir Peter Gluckman: Science Policy & Diplomacy: Can We Accelerate Progress on the Sustainable Development Goals? August 2018 address to the Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAF) plus supporting presentation
- Science and Diplomacy: The Sustainable Development Goals: Roadmaps to Progress – E. William Colglazier May 2018
- Sir Peter Gluckman – Remarks to the Multi-Stakeholder Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation for the Sustainable Development Goals, New York May 2017
- HRH Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan in Science and Diplomacy by AAAS: Science & Technology Advice to Foreign Ministries, September 2016
- International Council for Science interview with Daniel Sarewitz: What is the role of science in a post-normal world? – Johannes Mengel, October 2016
- Science: Conference navigates gap between science and government – Michaela Jarvis, 28 October 2016
- Interview with Sir Peter Gluckman in Research Europe: Opening Up – Craig Nicholson, 6 October 2016, page 6
- Science/Business: Scientists and politicians: we need to learn how to talk to each other – Eanna Kelly, 4 October 2016
- Editorial in Science: The science-policy interface – Sir Peter Gluckman, 2 September 2016
- Comment from Canadian Science Policy Centre: The Chief Science Officer’s Roles Within Government – Ted Hsu, 29 March 2016
- Comment in Nature Climate Change: Policy assessments to enhance EU scientific advice – Dr Martin Kowarsch, 9 November 2015
- Editorial in Science: Australia needs a Science Strategy – Professor Ian Chubb, Chief Scientist Australia, 29 August 2014
- Comment in Nature: The art of science advice to government – Sir Peter Gluckman, Chief Science Advisor NZ, 13 March 2014
- Comment in Nature: Twenty tips for interpreting scientific claims – William Sutherland, David Speigelhalter and Mark Burgman, November 2013
- Comment in Nature: Science Policy: Beyond the Great and the Good – Robert Doubleday and James Wilsdon
- Canada-based newsletter on research and development, science and technology, innovation and knowledge-based economic development (subscription required) : Re$earch Money – Mark Henderson, Managing Editor
- Science Advice to Governments – 2014 conference blog (archives)
- Road to Paris – ICSU. An editorially independent blog about what is new and under-reported in the field of climate change, disaster risk reduction and sustainable development, in the lead up to the 2015 Climate meeting in Paris.
- The Guardian: website on science policy. Includes several articles around the 2014 conference – interviews with speakers and key players.
- The Impact Blog. Based on the book The Impact of the Social Sciences by Bastow et al.