Type of Intervention: Executive Order
Sectors Involved: Civil Defence, Education, Health, Social Services
Level of Jurisdiction: National
Lead People/Agency: National Crisis-management Staff, Ministry of Health
Overview: A new set of measures depending on whether an area has seen confirmed cases of COVID-19 or not have been announced. In areas with confirmed cases of coronavirus patients:
– with regard to classes in schools and kindergartens – suspension of classes should be applied in specific places only in case there are confirmed cases of coronavirus. In such case, classes should be suspended for a 14-day period.
– it is forbidden to hold mass events, all scientific events are cancelled.
– it is prohibited to visit social services homes, for the elderly, for children.
– with regard to cultural events, measures outlined in the general crisis plan may also be recommended.
– with regard to sporting events, they shall be suspended. If they cannot be postponed or rescheduled, they will be held without an audience.
Full details here: http://www.mh.government.bg/media/filer_public/2020/03/12/rd-01-122.pdf
Other links: 1
Type of Justification: Advice of INTERNAL government advisory committee or group