Type of Intervention: Specific Action
Sectors Involved: Finance/Economy, Health, Indigenous Peoples, Private Sector and Businesses, Police and Interior Affairs, Research and Development, Social Services, Supply Chains, Transportation
Level of Jurisdiction: City
Lead People/Agency: Crisis Cell in Babylon
Overview: The Crisis Cell in Babylon issued a number of important decisions:
– To lift the comprehensive curfew and limit the partial curfew from seven in the evening until six in the morning.
– To continue the closure cafes and restaurants unless for home delivery.
– Forming committees to monitor the commitment of citizens to preventive measures and to take legal measures against violators.
– The permanence of state departments shall be 50%, while adhering to preventive measures.
– Opening medical clinics and the specialist physician shall bear the preventive measures in his clinic and provide masks for the auditors.
– The security forces will ensure the prevention of all gatherings in the province.
– The banks to take the necessary measures to ensure the delivery of salaries to retirees and employees in a manner that does not lead to the creation of large gatherings.
Full details here: https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/350441/%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D8%AE%D8%B5-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B8%D8%B1-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%84
Type of Justification: Advice of INTERNAL government advisory committee or group