INGSA provides the forum for policy makers, practitioners, national academies, scientific societies, and researchers to share experience, build capacities, and develop theoretical and practical approaches to the use of scientific evidence in informing policy at all levels of government.
PRESS RELEASE: Colombia se prepara para la creación del Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología con asesoría de alto nivel
El objetivo de esta serie de reuniones es promover el asesoramiento científico gubernamental y la diplomacia científica, compartiendo modelos de otros países que han impulsado la ciencia.
“No hay ningún aspecto … READ MORE
Understanding our Political Nature: How to put knowledge and reason at the heart of political decision-making
Recognising that advances in behavioural, decision and social sciences demonstrate that we are not purely … READ MORE
July 7, 2019 @ 11:44pm
Original article on the New Strait Times: Read the original article
WHILE climate change concerns have been expressed at several G20 meetings in the past, the most … READ MORE
Proactive, cosmopolitan and open, the European Union is filling a leadership void on the global stage, argue James Wilsdon and Sarah de Rijcke.
Originally Published in Nature: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01568-x
Last month, in their … READ MORE
Deadline for submission: 31st May 2019
INGSA-Latin America is calling for submission of essays on the state of science advice to governments in Latin American and Caribbean countries.
This competition is open … READ MORE
Deadline for application: 19th April 2019
This INGSA Asia Grassroots Science Advice Promotion Awards is an opportunity for INGSA Asia workshop alumni to share their newly-gained insights on science advice to … READ MORE
Prof James Wilsdon and George Asiamah
James Wilsdon, professor of research policy, University of Sheffield, Associate Director of the Grantham Centre, and vice-chair of INGSA: An introduction to INGSA
Evidence has never been … READ MORE
- INGSA-Asia Capacity Building – Malaysia, August Call for Participants East Asia Capacity Building Workshop on Non-Communicable Diseases 13th – 14th August 2019 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia In collaboration with our national ...
- Capacity Building Symposium – Colombia, August The Latin America and Caribbean Chapter of INGSA, and the Colombian Academy of Physical, Exact and Natural Science will be ...
- Central Africa Workshop – August – Science Advice in Africa: Illusion or Opportunity (To see this information in French visit: www.cayscam.org/workshopscienceadvice/) The Cameroon Academy of Young Scientists (CAYS) in collaboration with Fonds de Recherche ...
- Biodiversity and its Research Management – Jakarta, September Call for Participants Asia Capacity Building Workshop on Biodiversity and Its Research Management 22 – 23 September 2019 – Jakarta, Indonesia Application Deadline: 19th ...
- Role of Science in Assisting Regional Development Workshop – Ethiopia, October Call for Participants North Eastern Africa Workshop Series on the Role of Science in Assisting Regional Policy Development 28th to the 31st ...