INGSA provides a forum for policy makers, practitioners, academies, and academics to share experience, build capacity and develop theoretical and practical approaches to the use of scientific evidence in informing policy at all levels of government.
- Science and Policy Making: towards a new dialogue September 29th-30th 2016, Brussels, Belgium We are pleased to announce registration is now open for the 2nd International Network for Government Science ... READ MORE
- INGSA looks forward to collaborating with the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission on its upcoming capacity building event scheduled for late August in Italy. Jointly organised by the ... READ MORE
- The first of a new thematic collection of open access, peer-reviewed articles on Scientific Advice to Governments has been published: available here and here. More articles will be published between now ... READ MORE
- Visit our resource page for useful documents in the science to policy space, including the recent additions listed below. NEW: Understanding the Challenges and Opportunities at the Science-Policy Interface: domestic ... READ MORE
- The European Commission and INGSA are pleased to announce registration is now open for the 2nd International Network for Government Science Advice Conference titled Science and Policy Making: towards ... READ MORE